Re: terraformers help

Ah, well André
, that is much easier to explain.

Each level has a fairly simple layout. The rooms are layed out like a circle, with you starting on the south side of it near the terminal, the chance to get a part on both the east and west sides, and another terminal at the far north. So in level 1 you start at the terminal and can go either west to the room with the sound flowers, or east to a room with sound cannons, you'll have to go through both and solve both puzzles sinse you need both computer parts, the question is which way you go first.

As regards the sound flowers, well you need to turn those three tone wheels to the same tones in the sound flower's three note tune. So begin with the lowest note and set one wheel, go to the next wheel and set the next note, then go to the final wheel and set the highest note and the door will open.

One thing which you should keep track of in terraformers is the coordinates of objects. There is no way on the object scanner to distinguish one tone wheel from another, they're all called tone wheel, so what I would recommend is keeping track of the coordinates of each wheel and move between them like you would move on a chess board, actually in terraformers with it's much slower gameplay and emphasis on puzzles this works well.

Ht

I'm afraid I don't remember which tones exactly you need to set on the wheels, sinse I am used to remembering music I just remembered the tones the sound flower played, though you could also try recording them if you get stuck.

  • Re: [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: afsilva90
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: afsilva90
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: afsilva90
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: afsilva90
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: afsilva90
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: afsilva90
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: afsilva90
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: afsilva90
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: afsilva90
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ