Re: terraformers help

The underwater lab is on level 2 on the eastern side. if I remember rightly the lab itself isn't locked but there is a gate across it that prevents you from getting the computer part and a button to press to move the gate. The problem is being under water things are slightly different in terms of movement. I remember that was one of the points in the game I ran into slight trouble but not once I got where things were. It also helped to use the x command in the lab to get the full description, though i'd recommend doing this anyway just because the descriptions are rather nice.