Re: Stories of destruction.

Ok... Remembered another one... this one is epic lmao...
Ok. So one day, my sister and I wanted to go out riding our bicycles... But The person who could give us a hand to see that I didn't crash into stuff said to wait a while. We where like... nah! Lets do this. Ok. Out we go, and my younger sister is trying to direct my steering... right, left... right... shit. shit!!! Left, no no no stop... craaaaaaaaaaaaash!!! I ended up hitting a nabor's car... And breaking off one of it's rear lights. So my sister goes up to the door, knocks and once it was opened, she goes... Uh, hi mister? Look, I uh have some bad news and some good news to tell you. Bad news? Your car is... well, my brother crashed into it and one of the rear lights is broken... The good news? Is that he didn't got hurt!!! Lol.