Re: Any fello transgender people on here?

Moderation:
Joshknnd1982, go ahead and consider this a warning.

Look. We've made it clear over and over and over again that some "opinions" are essentially personal attacks. I'd say post 201 definitely qualifies.
You took pains to explain how science only recognizes two genders, ignoring the fact that sex and gender are not the same thing. You hand-waved the fact that some animals change sex because they're not human, and...well, I guess humans aren't animals, or something? Then you tried the "just be who you are, because so-and-so programmed you this way" defense. That doesn't work either. Clearly, you are not transgender and don't seem to suffer from any form of dysphoria, so you don't get what it's like. Be happy that you're well off in this regard, but do not shove your viewpoint down someone else's throat when this person has clearly gotten a lot of needless flak already. Oh, right, and don't equate transitioning to conversion therapy. The two are not at all alike.
Top it all off, but you had to revive an old and virtually dead topic to say all of this? I'm not sure what you were hoping to achieve, and I'm not going to argue with you further.
Save yourself further shame, as you've already seemingly torched people's opinion of you. Just don't respond in here again. Don't try and defend yourself on this point. Go do something else, and maybe keep your transphobia away from the forum.