Re: Any fello transgender people on here?

I honestly think closing the thread might be a good idea at this point. I'm not going to delete it because I'm hoping some of it could help someone in my position, but at this point I'm not sure if anything good can come of it being open. There's just not enough of us on here for us to really have a good discussion beyond what we've already seen here.
Something I'd like to say though. I do know someone who was born male, but didn't produce testosterone naturally so had to have it on medication. This person would later come out as MTF. Just something to think about. Sex and gender aren't as black and white as you might think.