Re: The blind swordsman - a flash audio only game

What I do to advance between levels using NVDA, is go through the list of buttons with the arrow keys, and route the mouse to the navigator to click on them. All of the level buttons are there, and levels you have already played are locked, so you don't have to worry about selecting old levels.

I haven't found a way to restart yet.

Dark, perhaps you should be the one to contact the developers if it's necessary? Those of us that can play aren't having any problems getting into the game. I'm not even sure adding labels would help, since the part I was having trouble with was getting into the flash object itself. After that I had no trouble at all. I had to use NVDA and Firefox, no other browsers worked, especially not IE8. It's a matter of using an up to date browser that supports the latest version of flash and a screen reader that can see all the objects. Not necessarily a matter of inaccessibility.