Re: A question about rhythm games

To be honest Rhythm rage is kinda weird. No idea why, but it feels like it is not as responsive and good as RH series in terms of rhythm, imput lag and creativity.

I didn't have that great feeling when playing Rhythm rage and it didn't immersed me the same as RH series and I need to say I've played and completed all of it (GBA, DS, WII and 3DS)