Thoughts on Mario and Sonic 2020 olimpic games?

Hi.
As the subject says, I'm looking for thoughts if anyone has played the game on the switch.
If someone could share their experience, if it was playable for a totally blind person, please share it.
I'm going to guess that it isn't, what with the switch having touch controls and games of this type having only visual queues.