Re: your first and current phone

Interesting to read these responses.
I started with a Samsung Haven, not counting a bunch of older phones that really weren't used. Then An Iphone 4, an Iphone 5s, An Iphone 6, a samsung galaxy s6 which lasted for a few days, because if you know me, you know I hate samsung and it isn't android, lol. Then I switched that to an LG G4, which was really cool to use and the back was replaceable. Then, that went to a HTC 10, probably one of my favorites. After that, I got my current phone which is an LG G7 Thinq. It's a really nice phone actually. It's been two years now, and it runs great, no problems, has multiple cameras which I like, and overall, I like the OS. I did get another phone at some point, while I had my HTC, i believe, its an LG Rebel, I think. it was just meant to be a place holder since my phone broke.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector