STW suggestions?

I want to start off by saying this is not official in any way. Someone suggested I start this a couple of days ago when I asked if a suggestion thread existed anywhere. Yes, I know we have the suggest command. This is mainly for people who have ideas they want to discuss with someone else. Any suggestions can go here, but I think I speak for everyone when I say be reasonable. Don't ask for the map to be turned upside down or something.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ManiaCs via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector