Re: prepare for covid 19

If this was mentioned here before then it will serve as a good reminder, but if not then I'm glad to have brought it up. Yes, this virus can be deadly, and yes it has caused people to fall ill and has killed sum. However, we need to remember that the flu has killed at least 20 times as many people in this country as the Korona Virus has killed here and yet no one panicked. The effects of this thing are very similar to those of a bad flu, so why all this fear and worry? The real pandemic here is fear and not this virus, and the stress that can be caused by the fear can weaken you to the point where sickness can become a real problem and even a serious danger. I know this because I have seen it in others, and once experienced something on those lines. So, the best thing you can do is to go on with your lives as best you can, living them to the fullest regardless of the fear that is all around us at this time. And, don't just go with everything you hear on the mainstream media alone. Be sure to research things for yourself and be as well-informed as you can. We don't even have that many cases here in Pennsylvania, and yet all schools have been closed for at least the next two weeks. that includes cyber schools like the one my daughter attends. I can understand canceling in-person activities, but instruction should go on as normal because it is all online and the teachers usually teach from their own homes. See, this is what happens when people give into fear, all semblance of common sense is tossed aside. And remember, if you do come down with something, don't start thinking that it is this stupid virus that everyone's so worked up about. It might just be you've got a common cold or something like that. I am just getting over one myself and I am doing fine. So, keep healthy, use common sense, keep living your lives just as you always have, and, most importantly, do not panick.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector