Re: prepare for covid 19

Consider too that the symptoms of this thing, if you look them up, are very similar to lots of other things like the flu or even a common cold. As I posted before, I just experienced a fever, headache, slight cough, and such, but I am still here. We can't let the unknowns of this thing turn us into a mass of stupidity. Oh, I forgot. That seems to have already happened with all this hording going on. I know people want to be prepared for whatever, but there is a big difference between that and being downright selfish. I've also seen where folks want to try and make something political out of this and that's even lower than people hording all of this stuff they don't need. It's really amazing what fear can do, and this whole thing that's been going on recently just serves to prove it. I pray that people get their heads screwed back on properly really soon before this mess gets any worse. However, so long as common sense doesn't prevail, I don't know that I'd count on it any time soon. I hope I'm wrong.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector