The Vale: Shadow of the Crown - coming to Xbox One

After some delays, radio silence, and promises of more to come - we are happy to announce that our groundbreaking audio-only action-adventure game The Vale: Shadow of the Crown, will be available for the Xbox One in Q2 2020!

But wait, there’s more!!

Today at 11:35 AM PST / 2:35 EST, Falling Squirrel Founder and Creative Director, David Evans, will be a part of the Xbox Gaming 4 Everyone Panel: Intentionally Inclusive Design: Build a Welcoming Future in Games.

Dave will discuss the development of The Vale: Shadow of the Crown’s and talk about how Falling Squirrel is helping to show that  gaming can be made accessible to everyone.

You can watch the panel live on Mixer by clicking on the link found here: https://mixer.com/gamestacklivecc

While I know we've been a little distant, it's because we couldn't spill the beans while we were busy wheelin' and dealin'!
I want to take the time to thank the audiogames.net community - your vocal and fervent support continues to drive us to make a game you will be proud of.

I'll be doing my best from now until release to man these forums, as I can't express enough gratitude for all the attention we've received from you. The least I can do is try to return the favour and pay mind to all of you wonderful folks.

To answer some quick ones that I imagine will be incoming:
1) Yes, this is a rename to the same game
2) PC/Steam/itch.io release is also planned for Q2 now
3) There may/may not be other platform announcements in the future.
4) We are self-isolating and safe, our pets are happy.

As per usual follow us on Twitter @fallingsquirrel or facebook (https://www.facebook.com/FallingSquirrel) or at www.fallingsquirrel.com