Re: The Vale: Shadow of the Crown - coming to Xbox One

this is really impressive! I wasn't expecting something like this at all, but I am very happily surprised.
congratulations also to Dave for his new board position; It's pretty exciting to have another person representing our community to the mainstream market!
I have to admit that a potential release on itch gives me a feeling of apprehension given that we have a strong piracy Element within this community in that platform does not provide any DRM of its own.
if (though I hope this isn't the case) the main stream community does not pick up this game to any significant degree, the loss in sales from an already niche market may seriously impact your return on investment for this project. I do not want to see that happen to your team after all the work you guys put in for us.
I hope that there will be an effort made to give early access or free copies to at least a handful of The kinds of streamers and YouTube personalities that may be interested in a unique project like this. I think that the interesting point of view this game showcases will appeal to a certain subsection of gamers who are tired of the same old storyline tropes and game mechanics that dominate the current market. The hard part is  reaching them…
I also wonder if a soundtrack for the game may be available for purchase at some point; I imagine that several members of this community would be interested in such a thing, As they have been in the past.
Whatever the case may end up being though, I want to thank you guys again for making an audio game that bridges the gap between the blind and sighted communities but at the same time providing enough of a challenge for experienced audio gamers to get enjoyment out of playing it. this game may not get much attention on the wider market (though we cand always hope) but at least for this community, you can rest assured that your hard work has resulted in a very significant step forward in quality and substance that will not be forgotten for many years to come.
Your game will be counted among the greats like Papa Sangre, A blind legend, The Blind swordsman, Audio wizards, and a hero's call.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FallingSquirrelGames via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ryok via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector