Re: I'm going to go mad if I don't do something.

Hi guys.
My brother is out so found time to type my respons.
Thanks for all the great replies.
I tried to compromise earlier today by suggesting that we do workouts on certain days and rest on others.
I told him that we have to make a compromise.
His respons?
You're not going to make it easyer by doing less.
While i do get time to myself, i don't really want to work out at 8 in the morning before i've even had my cup of tea.
Plus, he will make do several different exercises.
Pull ups, push ups, wall sits, mason twists, leg raises, planks, sit ups and some others.
I wouldn't mind a bit of exercise, but i feel this is a bit accessive.
When i told him this, he said that i wouldn't be improving myself or something to that effect.
He seems to have little reguard for how i feel on the matter.
To add insult to injury, he tried to convince me that a cold shower would be best after the workout.
He has this idea that what he does is the only correct way of doing things and anything else is wrong.
He even got these huge pieces of wood, pallets i think.
They're for building this raft.
He asked for my help.
Okay, no biggy.
When i came to help him, he was using a rout that i'd never used before.
I asked to take sighted guide as i would need both my hands to help him carry.
He wouldn't let me.
I got angry and i said, if you want help then you should.
He responded with you're not helping me, you're doing the job that should be done by the youngest in the house, which is me.
I don't know about you but that feels rather like an insult.
As for everything else, I can use headphones.
I don't know why i didn't think of that before.
Sorry about the rant.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : germanico via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BrendanGriesel1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector