Re: I'm going to go mad if I don't do something.

While the area in which I live is not under lock down yet, and hopefully will not be, I think we all need to remember that this situation is only going to be as bad as we wish it to be. Even in times like this, there are still ways to keeps one's sanity. While working out might not be appealing to most, it is something to do and the best part is you don't even have to do anything extraordinary for this. I know working out can be a drag, but at least be thankful that you are not
I don't mean to sound harsh, but this lock down is only going to be as hard as you wish to make it. I know that you don't like the idea of working out. I can totally understand this because this because I once held the same view, and believe me when I say that it showed as I was not in very good shape either at the time. I think that if you feel like you're being pushed too hard that you're able to do so because you could be locked up and unable to walk because of being crippled in some way. At first, not being able to tour and perform my concerts made me frustrated, angry, and, honestly, made me become a person that was not very pleasant to be around. However, I have found some online work to do that, while it might not pay a ton of money, still does get me a little income and gives me something productive to do. Your worst enemy in a time like this is boredom, and anything that can be done to keep you busy will keep it in check.  All I do know is that complaining about how things are now isn't going to make the problem go away, so the best course of action is to just find whatever you can to keep you busy and be thankful for what you have and what you're able to do. As I said, this situation is not good, but the important thing to remember is what you're going to do with it. It can be as easy or as hard as you choose to make it, and I am speaking from my own experience on this. I still don't like that I can't get out and work right now, but I'm alive, I've got my family, and we're all healthy and have what we need. The situation sucks, but I can't let myself turn it into the hell that so many are afraid of experiencing. I hope all of you stay healthy, and more importantly, that you stay sane through all of this.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : germanico via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BrendanGriesel1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector