Re: how I can obtain harry potter and star wars with audio description?

JaceK, I read all of this, and it looks like you didn't read the audiovault's homepage. But nice little swing at grryfindore, not that that did anything, I'm sure you wouldn't like when people swared at you? Look, you bitch, he's not being entitled. Get that out of your ass rite now! We say that we are blind and want things for free? no we didn't! You see me fighting for roms and cracked shit? no! PMS for that! all that we're saying, and it's fucktards like you who just aren't getting, is that all we want is to say the thing freely. I groo alot of respect for grryfindore because he did what people like you wouldn't do. he saw the good in things, not what's legal and what's not. and I hate saying this over and over again, but I am not talking as a pirate, but as someone that wants you to see that there's good in things, and for not you all are after. But yeah, If we're  entitled assholes, then I guess that makes you an asshole that all he knows how to do is to spit in our faces. Good enough?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector