Re: how I can obtain harry potter and star wars with audio description?

I have a solution that has always, always, always, always been talked about, but never executed.

We don't know where to draw the line. We don't know what is and is not allowed in the grey area. The users keep pushing, the mods keep pulling. The whole reason why this rule exists, is to keep the forum going, without getting into legal trouble. Are we on the same page? Good, read on.

The truth is, no one here is right. Neither the users or the mods. Neither group knows what is acceptable and what is not. And guess what? Neither group is stupid either. Both groups have very good and very bad points.

The mods are trying to do right, and the users are trying to do right, some of them. But no one is asking for help.

Instead of bickering and playing this violent tug of war, we could be asking people we will know, who have the answers. Why hasn't anyone reached out to an official source for copyright? We can explain our problem, and they can tell us what is ok and not ok to place on this forum. Sometimes asking legit sources for help is actually useful. It certainly sounds more productive than trying to fix this ourselves at this point. I am not saying the mods are not making progress, or that they are doing everything wrong. I am saying we can ask an official source for help so we don't fight each other.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector