Re: petition

OK! By my decision It is misstake to pay for Swamp, because they are countries, which are not very rich for It and It isn't reason to say, that can't play the Swamp. Also, the best thing by Myself is not try hacking of various websites or swampp, as threatening to Us.
I understand, that not every countries are rich, as for example: Germany, UK or USA. I know about It, because I am from Slovakia and We are at the middle.
This is only by Jeremy (or Aprone) and we don't need to reporting or hacking audiogames.net for this reason.