Re: petition

Iether post 12, or this. Someone could be held hostage by these hackers. Let me say this. You hackers, you had better listen to me very closely, I take no crap, so pay me a lot of ears in this 1! I don't kare if you want stuff for free. Hack everything for blind people if you want, but you fucking hear me when I tell you this! I have an IQ of 293. I know more than Miguel, well, maybe, but I know more than he thinks I know, he thinks I know a lot. Believe me, when I tell you this! I will track you down! I'm good like that. And when I, find out who, what, when, where, and why, you are, I will give you the ultimit surprise that'll change both your life, and the corse of blind mans history, for all eternity!! And trust me you'll really find yourself knocked out of your skin and bones with my extream authenticity, skills, oh hell, my natural ability! When you guys find out how I'm gunna take those hackers down, you'll be very surprised!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gaita two thousand via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector