Re: how I can obtain harry potter and star wars with audio description?

Hi,
First of all, Thank you JaceK, I shall so not follow your recommendation, you however, feel free to do so.
and also, You bring this up every time this discussion starts

JaceK wrote:

Rules that the community were given a chance to discuss

  The rule which the community was and is clearly against, and thinks an exception ought to be made. You and a few users don't really make or speak for the entire community, just so you know.
Also, If you are tired of my posts, please follow your suggestion, don't let the door hit you on the way out. for I am sick of people like you, too.
Again, This thread from beginning to end makes a very good read, and contains rebuttles for all the arguement all the copywrite trolls and fearmongers have put in.
I'd Wager if this were put to a wote to the community Whether or not discussion of Audiovault and descriptive content should be an exception to rule 3,  the overvelming majority would agree that indeed, it should be.
So no, Community does not make you and 5 to 10 users that I can count and name.

@nidza07, obviously 60 would not get a worning or even a caution or the like, because calling someone a greedy so and so along with the rest of post 60, is nothing but harsh and not insulting. lmao, it's so obvious at this point that this does not even need pointing out that it's because JaceK is saying exactly what these people want to say.
And mo, I refuse to be driven off because of a few copywrite trolls and or fearmongers.
Grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector