Re: how I can obtain harry potter and star wars with audio description?

You know, Kai, I never thought of the argument of fan mods for the AA soundpack. I recognize that it's still something of a gray area, mind you.
CP is a little iffier, since it's not really a fan mod, it's like Mario party and a screwy version of pokemon in one go, with plenty of music and sound effects from the pokemon, Mario and even sonic franchises. I mean, yes, popular game, and I'm not dumping on it, as it does a lot of things pretty well, but I definitely think it falls in a gray area.
But for anyone curious, CP is actually where we stopped the slippery-slope stuff. At one point I was strongly advocating that we maybe consider suspending support for it here on the forum due to its copyrighted assets, but that ultimately didn't fly because apparently a lot of audiogames use certain assets that perhaps shouldn't be used, and to crack down on one, in this instance, means re-examining almost all of them.
That said, I would still love to see CP get updated eventually with sounds and music from the public domain, or with its own proprietary stuff.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marko via Audiogames-reflector