Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

I'm keeping myself busy to distract me from this ordeal. So far it's working, and adjustment is not too hard at the moment.

And yeah, there are tons of people living in the states. Of course the numbers are going to be high. But you got people like my other half looking at those numbers, panicking, and then calling me saying omg everyone's going to die the number of cases is too high are you all ok? Then I have to be the one to say yeah we're all safe, no one's been out and about and none of us are sick. Suffice it to say that if you're in a small country looking at the rising cases in a big one, it's easy to panic, but just keep a cool head about it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector