Re: New Accessibility feature added to Politics And War! Be Independent !

Well I tried this game, it sounds like it's lots of fun, it really does. The problems I'm having are that I have yet to receive my verification email, and now when I try to log in, it gives me a log in failure and tells me that my email password combination are wrong which is silly because I'm entering in the information exactly as I remember it. I'm guessing this is because my account isn't verified. Also, I couldn't enter in the latitude and longitude I wanted, nor could I even press the button to do it manually. So I don't know what to do at this point. It looks like this'll be one of those games that I simply won't be able to play. I'm using jaws as my screenreader and chrome as my browser if that's any help. Have a wonderful day to you all.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alex_pw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector