Re: New Accessibility feature added to Politics And War! Be Independent !

karate25 wrote:

I'm sure that's true #7, my problem is however, that I can't log back into the game to give it another shot. I'm being told that my password and email combination are incorrect and I know that isn't true. I suppose this happened because I couldn't verify my account via email since it didn't get into my inbox. And no, I didn't get it in my junk mail folder either, since I always look there too. It simply has yet to come and by now, it probably won't, since usually those kinds of verification emails only take a few seconds at most to arrive. This is why I asked Alex to delete my account so that I could maybe recreate and try again to find this accessibility feature.

maybe you out of google drive storage. that happened to me about a week ago, no emails coming to my inbox, so i checked google drive, and indeed, it is full.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alex_pw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector