Re: HoneyGain - Make Money out of Your Own Internet!

This is the topic where I break all the rules of conduct, but I forgot to mention that for the record, believe me... I do know how you feel.  If I find anything that's worse than the people you're mad at, it's the people who hit me up on skype asking me a question they could just as easily google themselves, or expecting me to have a copy of bla bla free software... I"ve said it many, many times and posted it on many, many occasions., so yes, I do know how you feel.  This is a forum for helping people, after all, so my point still stands.  Either you help or just, don't say anything at all.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : StormProductions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : StormProductions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Urh2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BrendanGriesel1 via Audiogames-reflector