Re: HoneyGain - Make Money out of Your Own Internet!

Ok kids. Listen up! I am going to say this once, and once only, and I'll say it real slow so everyone can understand. This, is, a, scam. I know my bible tells me that I should not hate, but I hate websites like this Hunnygane thing (I don't even care if I spelt it correctly or not) but back to my point. I hate that people who come up with these types of websites and apps don't care who or how many people are harmed by it. And I hate the fact that people are even falling for these things. And lastly, I hate that there is so much evil in this world! Why! Why do people do this to other people! And why are people so quick to fall for things like this! This just sickens me! This topic should be closed in my opinion, and links to websites like these should be banned! I don't even know if I trust this transcribe me thing that was mentioned earlier. No, I call for a ban on links to websites like these. Hell, I will even sign a petition if I have to. And if you're wondering why I am acting so strongly to this, read my signature, it says it all.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Urh2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BrendanGriesel1 via Audiogames-reflector