Re: candy search

Yeah it's somewhat of a hidden gem now.

If there elemental attacks, I propose that bubblegum give you resistance to earth attack by making you float. Crybabies should give you fire breath, and now and laters should bring your defences way up because they so dang hard.
When I was a kid, I used to pretend that smarties were power pills that restored your health, but they could just as well up your intelligence.