Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

Yeah I'm with 394 here. I know that views like those are the kind that promote racism and hatred within human kind. Heck I'm not even Chinese, but I am asian, and when people treat you horribly because of the tone of your skin or what someone who looks like you is responsible for, its bloody annoying. Many countries do not have a diverse group of people, so some people may never experience this feeling, but it's like someone looking down on you for being blind, because maybe you did something horrible in your supposed past life. That's what it feels like, and I have experienced both and would not wish it on anyone else.

As for where the virus came from, it is not a man made thing from a lab like some resident evil scenario. It comes from the wet markets of asia, where exotic animals are kept in closed quarters and slaughtered on the spot before being prepared as a meal. This is something that has been happening in different parts of the world, primarily parts of asia, and now we are reaping the consequences. Still, pointing fingers and playing the blame game is not going to solve anything, and it saddens me horribly to see that even in the 21st century, such feelings of racism still exist in the world, even such a diverse country such as my own.

@392, I ask you to think carefully about what I jist said. Put yourself in the shoes of the chinese person who wasnt even involved in this whole mess, but people spit at you and won't talk to you or do business with you, won't even look at you, or acknowledge your presence because of something someone far away that you don't even know did. Consider how you would feel if that were you, then take a good long words that you wrote and think of what you just did to that person you're imagining yourself to be.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector