Re: The victor reader stream isn't worth it and I'm sticking to apple.

Hi.

Wow, I'm shocked people are still commenting on this post, I forgot about it.

@haily_merry, sorry but I'm going to give the stream to a charity for the blind after this whole virus thing clears up.

@everyone who likes the stream and treck, great! It's not my kind of thing but that doesn't mean it's bad, it's just not for me.