Re: The victor reader stream isn't worth it and I'm sticking to apple.

Agreed with blindsquare and the i Phone for sure. Could not find an app on android that was like blindsquare. Sure there are GPS apps for blind people on android but I just feel like blindsquare has a much easier layout and presents the information the best. I'd say nearby explorer is the way to go on android though. Also was not impressed with the victor stream. Granted this was back in 08 when I used one. The blind shell is a good idea for sure but I would imagine going from an i Phone to that is a huge change.