Re: Circus masters revenge, new iOS audio defence type shooter game

Letting you know in advance that this is not a tangent. I will not be posting on this form anymore. I don't feel very welcome here and my feelings are kind of hurt. I'm getting tired of getting kicked in the balls by my own community. just so most of you know, all of your feedback was taken into consideration. We have just not been able to implement it yet. Chapter 3 is now under construction. Before we launch it on the App Store as a free update, those things will be fixed. Remember, we hope to complete five chapters In all. The endless mode Will be unlocked once you complete The final chapter. I don't know if any of you have heard about this but, Mental Vision, My True Sound, and purple jam started a monthly podcast called at the Blindspot. We do it on the first Sunday of every month. If you're interested to check it out, go to Theory of a blind man on YouTube Sunday morning. We did one last month and it was kind of fun. We usually start about 11 AM central time. and as always, happy hunting.