Re: Circus masters revenge, new iOS audio defence type shooter game

I'm just trying to test this game out to create a db page, however I confess I am really not liking the virtual keyboard, and I don't have a facebook account.

is it necessary to log in each and everytime you start the game? Or once an account is created, are you signed in anyway?

I also confess, I don't really understand why I need an email account for a solo single player game, or yet why I can't just use my bluetooth keyboard to input the email address, or why, as was asked earlier, we can't just have a login page that opens in Safari.

Any thoughts?

Edit: Okay I played without logging in, and I will say I like the game, though I was a wee bit disappointed to unlock new weapons and not be able to use them, still I probably ought to just try the login thing anyway since it seems you can't use the shop without it.

On the  plus side, I'm reallu liking the enemies and the way gameplay works, the circus master himself had me laughing a bit too, though I do slightly wish he didn't play on the @blind!@ thing so much.
not that I mind an evil villain taunting a blind hero, well because he's evil, but he does seem to do it a lot.

I also found the game rather easy so far, or at least I made it all the way to stage 3 of chapter 2 without dying once using the default weapons, even the ball bouncing bob boss was something of a pushover, though I suspect matters will be getting harder later on.

Actually, other than the loginn issue I mentioned, I rather like the game, it's fun, silly and a bit nuts, also I'm always a fan of games that make full use of the Iphone's potential for haptic controls, indeed I very much enjoyed the original zombie arena, which this is obviously a homage to.