Using a capture card to OCR Switch games

Recently I have seen some blind people playing Animal Crossing. New Horizons on Nintendo Switch and using a game capture card to OCR the game see for example this youtube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAiQ-FNLxR8
I decided to also purchase a capture card so I can start OCRing my Switch. Before I have been using the Seeing AI app on iPhone but, at least for me, it is not especially convenient and it takes time to get the phone  positioned correctly before my TV to get the OCR result. I have some vision and thus want to use Switch with my TV and not in hand held mode where the OCR with iPhone might perhaps be easier.

However some details are not quite clear for me about how everything works so I hope people here can help me. I already did some searching on this forum and found some related discussions which provided some information but also raised more questions. The capture card I purchased is the Elgato game capture hd 60 pro. I have checked that my PC meets the requirements and I’ll get sighted help for the physical installation and if needed dealing with inaccessible software so that is not an issue.

So first my main two questions and then some hopefully clarifying background explanation and some assumptions about how I think this all should work which people can also correct.

1. What kind of setup (software and its options) I should use to be able to OCR with Jaws or NVDA.
2. How can I hear the game audio from my PC.

So what I would like to do is connect my Switch to the capture card and then connect my PC to my TV i.e. I would be using my TV as my PC display and speakers. I would then like to hear the game and see it in full screen on my TV and also hear of course rest of my PC including OCR results  from the TV. I also have a regular computer display and speakers which I normally use with my PC. So of course the alternative could be to connect the capture card’s output HDMI to my TV  to use the capture card’s passthrough feature. Then I would have the game on both my TV and PC screen and I could OCR from the PC while still hearing and seeing the game from my TV. But I think I would prefer to have everything come through the TV.

From the related previous discussions on this forum I understand that OBS is the better  software to use with the capture card. Apparently though it is not super accessible it is still better than Elgato’s own software. The reason for my first question about OCR is that from some discussion I got the impression that not all live capture  views on the PC can be OCRed since the screen reader does not see it. And the second question is because Also from another discussion I understood that hearing the Switch audio on the PC is not simple and requires some setup.

I hope at least some people had the patience to read my wonderings and can hopefully give me some clarifications for which I would be grateful.