Re: why rare stuff disappears from the internet

Hi.

I've collected a huge tun of Hary Potter fan fiction and will continue to collect it in.

I have all the audiobooks, films, and music too and will continue to collect what I can.

I have a huge tun of BBC horror audio dramas, doctor who stuff, a tun of audiobooks I don't read, and other stuff.

Why? Just in case I need them in the future.

If we all collect our own personal items, we will all have rare items in the end.

I can't really imagine it but say 20 or even 40 years down the line, kids aren't going to know what Harry Potter is and it will fade away; at least the movies and books will.

I doubt the fan fiction will but I collect it anyway.