Nintendo Switch vs. Switch Light? What to choose?

Hi all.
I'm thinking about getting a Nintendo Switch, or mostly a Switch Light, because I will mostly use it for gaming on the go.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of both consoles?
I know that the Light cannot connect to the tv, does not support rumble unless you buy a controller and connect to it and only supports games which supports handheld mode. But people are saying it's smaller and therefore it's better as a handheld console. Do you think the Nintendo Switch is too big to use for portable gaming? Does the rumble works in handheld mode as well?
Does someone have experience on using Seeing AI on the Switch Light? If I choose the Light console, I can't connect it to a capture card and do OCR on the computer. But it should be easier to catch the text on the smaller screen by using Seeing AI.
I don't have any luck on catching the text from my tv screen since it's very big. So for me, it's either using a capture card on a normal Nintendo Switch, or use Seeing AI on a normal Switch in handheld mode, or on the smaller screen on the Switch Light.