Re: Nintendo Switch vs. Switch Light? What to choose?

The Switch is a nice console, but there are very few usable (not accessible) games. You can play some minigames from 1-2 Switch with your friends, and can probably play the newest Pokémon games (didn't try yet, they are still resting in my case right now). There are probably more, but thats all for the ones I tested yet. I do have one of the first-version ones and have never seen a lite, so yeah.