An urgent warning to all switch owners

Disclaimer: This message's intent is not to spread hatred or promote racism against India, it is a general warning against scammers targeting a specific group of individuals. I know that we have an international user base, so I felt that it was important to put this here to clear the air before my message begins in full below.

Word on the net is that scammers in India are hacking into people's nintendo account through the paypal tied to their switches and buying hundreds of dollars worth of fifa and fourthnight items. This video was uploaded to youtube just minutes ago by someone who just had it happen and details his response and outlines what you can do to protect yourselves should this happens to you, and how to prevent it from happening in the first place. Apparently this is something that has been going on for a few weeks now. I know there are a few people here with switches, myself included, so I wanted to get this out for you guys.

Stay safe, everyone, and protect yourselves in this trying time.