Re: world of destruction, a new MUD by rbstudios (in beta)

I think the thing is new devs don't really know the difference between Alpha and Bayta. I always thought Baytas came first, but apparently its the other way around. Another thing is version numbers. Nathan has a great clip about that.
Amerikranian, I'm sure Rory is working on his projects, just privately. If he puts something up for a while, takes some feedback and then removes it to tweek it up, that's OKAY. Its his game so he can do whatever he wants with it. But Rory, they do have a point man. Every 2 weeks or so you get me excited, and ten you tear down my dream. Still waiting for that feature request in NVDA glitcher.
You should really release your stuff closer to release and keeping your projects quiet. Or else yule get the reputation of someone whose never consistent, which you're unfortunately getting.
What happened to your last plan of keeping your stuff quiet?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ilyas booneehee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jescat277 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : imaginingstuff via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector