What's your picks for accessible/blindie android Phones?

Hey guys. Its that time. I want to upgrade from my J6 to a newer android phone. I know Samsung has really great accessibility, but what about other android smartphones like [I'm going to spell this wrong] Shawmi, Redmi and Opo. Or even Lenovo, because their phones look pretty sleek.
I was also checking out blindie phones like the blind nova 2. I only want a touch screen recomendation because it annoys me that these accessible phone makers think Blind People are only capable of using a phone with a keypad. The Blind Nova is great, because of the touch screen, and the keypad can come in handy for when I'm lazy or don't wanna mess up my screen.
My parents say about 350 US should be a decent price for a phone for me. That's around 2.1 thousand TT.
My picks are basically any phone in the A Series, and the iPhone SE 2020. Do you know about other Samsung series? Or do you know of more accessible Smartphones? Thanks.