Re: Bookrage's choiceofgames reviews

Hello all,

There's a new release in the Choice Of Games line I thought I would tell you about. This time it is "the Blackstone Academy for the Magical arts" It's a young adult title but I'd still give it a try.

You discover you're a sensor and find your way to the Blackstone academy, which is a high school for magicall-gifted students and you need to learn your magic, while also deciding whether magic will be spread to the world at large or locked up in more secrecy than ever before while you also compete in sky sailing, manage your friends and peers, pick a mentor, and deal with other magical crises at the school.

It does seem to have a heavy Harry Potter vibe to it, but I'll tell you that doesn't bother me as although Harry Potter is good, it is not the first magical school for kids book, nor will it be the last and so the fact that you have some of that going on doesn't bother me.

Until a week from today it is 40% off so if it sounds cool to you, you can snatch it up.