Re: fortnite accessibility petition

Well they did say there was a salt shortage.

Fortnight is /not/ a good game for blind people. Or those with poor reaction times. Why?

Cause full on 3D online last man standing battle royale. There's enough there to trip up even people who play it for a living. You want to be just a kill in a Ninja video or part of a montage? By all means, go for it. But don't whine and cry when you get get killed instantly by some 12 year old calling you every name and describing how they 69'd your mom last night.

Point is. Fortnight's a very, very complex game and given it's online and given Epic are very sensitive on cheat protection....I doubt it'd be easy to implement.

Then you got the community. Who would you rather watch? Liam, for instance, or Ninja? Ninja's a household name. Nobody outside of this community and a tiny Youtube sphere knows who Liam is in the grand scheme of things. Okay, I picked Liam as he's the first that leaps to mind...

And before anyone says 'oh just do a mod'....

No. Just no. It'll get flagged by the anti cheat protection.

@Simba: Sarcasm or not, I'd love that. I've a mind to hit up the folks who do Mount and Blade actually  to see what they can do. Love that series

EDIT: I know you ment audio, but I lost it laughing at the idea of Audi cars covering a whole Fortnight map. Now that sounds like a brand deal gone very very wrong XD