Re: fortnite accessibility petition

@Camlorn:

I googled Audio Quake out of interest and all I got were earthquake sound effects and car stereos. Also for everyone who wants assistive tech in a game, there's one or two people who look at that and go hmm, I can turn this into cheating software. Actually, many trainers and high end cheat programs (think texture swapping, f.ex in COD changing one team to bright red, another to bright green) can cover accessibility tweaks, but are constantly flagged by anti cheat software since they touch game files and modify them as well. I'd need to dig around on one of my old HDD but I had a copy of MW2 installed with those changes, no blood effect/flashbang effects. Did it make the game more accessible? Yes. Did it give me an advantage over other players? Abso-fucking-lutely. I didn't react to flashbang grenades and I could spot enemies across the map and make shots on folks who swore I was hacking. Not far off really...but yes those people are out there on various forums online. MPGH is a good spot to start your digging. I'm pretty sure some talented hack software makers /could/ make a suite of tools to make Fortnight accessible....then you'd just end up banned for using it and Epic would be fully in the right to do so.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Donavin . Liebgott via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the blind cupcake via Audiogames-reflector