Re: Death Stranding, narrated

michaelhoffman,  yes sir:  https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCElXlRVcfTrregJbsuWlJzg

Using my phone to post this, so let me know if link doesn’t work.

targor,  I didn’t realize that’s what blind playthrough was either.  I have been doing that type of playthrough as well, games that I’ve not previously gone through.  In regards to text, guess we’ll play it by ear, my process thus far has been to typically read everything so you nobody misses anything.  I’ll likely go with what Juan suggested if it ends up bombarding us with too many.
Please keep the feedback coming as we go through it, I’m always listening.

juan, good to see you on here, haven’t seen your posts in a while.  Thanks for the feedback!

Kenshira, that’s good to know because I used to play games with my brother all the time too, and I miss those times.  Glad I can go through them with you all though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector