Re: Death Stranding, narrated

aaron, just added it to my Steam wishlist, looks fantastic.  Kind of reminded me of Thumper, ever play that one?
On the subject of short games, another user had a suggestion of hitting some short episodic games.  I thought it was a good idea, , looking to see what you all think.  My plan was to use short games that are heavy on choice & consequence, and I actually did a narration for the beginning of Life is Strange 2, as an example of one we could use.  I didn't upload it due to having a couple of part 1's recently, and wanted to hold off until we get in a few more episode parts for the current games we're settled on.

nolan, that's awesome.  I'll be focusing on that one heavy once it arrives, come Tuesday supposedly.  With the quarantine, it gives me more time to do more videos.  Thanks for the feedback.

Garr, I'm interested to see what the texts are, I kind of like stuff like that when it's done well.  Spiderman has a similar thing, but as you're playing, there are messages from people on the game's version of Twitter.  It's really awesome because you'll just be swinging around, land somewhere and knock out a few thugs, and someone will put something like "Oh man!  Did you see Spidey fighting outside the Grand Central Terminal??  My girlfriend got a picture of him!!"

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector