Re: Trouble changing my SAPI voice on Windows 10

Hey all,
my appologies for the late reply; should check in here more often. lol
@Mayana, your solution did the trick, thanks a lot!

Microsoft David or Siera is definitely a good progress, when I think back more or less a decade ago, where I ran Windows XP and good old Microsoft Sam, Mike or Marry to play games with SAPI support, but hey, it worked back then, so yay! big_smile

Still, I finally put my hands on Code7 and although I can set the interface to German, I find it hard to think in two languages because the audio is still in English, so Microsoft David it shall be. smile
The other voices I have installed on my laptop are also a bit old already, but at least they work with NVDA and Ballabolka.

Yeah, from my Google research I understood that it is somehow possible to play around with the Registry files, but I'd rather leave them untouched for now because, as I said, I think I'm doing fine with David.