Is it possible to monitor audio from two inputs at once in Reaper?

Hi,
One of my upcoming projects is going to require me to monitor the recordings of two different input devices on my system. I looked this up on google, but couldn't find any info on how to do it, and of course the device tab in Reaper preferences only lets you choose one recording device at a time, no more than that. Btw So far I have only used Reaper to record my voice because I can monitor it and also because of the real time noise reduction that makes my mic sound much better, and sometimes I like to mess around with midi with the sample omatic 5000. That's about it. Most of the interface to me is confusing, so if there actually is a solution but it requires routing or something, I would like someone to explain this in a bit more detail, so I can follow along. I would really apreciate that.
This does not mean that Reaper is the only option, though, I could use something else entirely, it's just I am comfortable with the record monitor going on from my microphone and don't want to remove noise after the recording ends. So if I need two programs to listen to the two input devices at the same time, one of which btw is a line input so it won't require noise reduction, then that could work, too.
One last thing though, Virtual audio cable, which could also be a solution here, unfortunately doesn't install on my system, it says that some kind of security layer in the Bios is preventing it from installing the driver. I never got the hang of virtual audio cable anyway, so yeah, that is out of the question.
So if anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Thanks.