Re: An Eye Closing Experience.

To anyone who is trying to make light of this situation in any way, shame on you. I'm not pointing fingers at all, but coming into a topic where someone is clearly sensitive about a subject yet feels comfortable publicizing it, and saying it's fake or trying to joke around about it, is plain disrespectful and might I say it, rude and hurtful to the OP.

@Jaidon, I'm sorry you are going through this particular situation, and I empathize. While totally blind myself, except for the ability to see light, it's hard for me to relate. But I am definitely interested to hear the rest of this story.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonasons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector