Re: An Eye Closing Experience.

Hi. @Rory and Black Mana thanks. But can somebody please tell me hat he was referencing in post 14? Something tells me its Mortal Kombat, something else tells me that I'm dead wrong and saying Mortal Kombat was an extremely schmucky thing to say. Please tell me the joke
Nextly, The main reason I posted this was so other people can know they're not the only ones being screwed over. That they're not in this alone. Even though you may be halfway around the world from each other, and several hours behind or ahead, you can still help out each other. And if I really wanted attension, you'd think I'd come here of all places? Come on. I could have gone to the media and become a local pitty sucker if I wanted too.
I'll post the last post in a bit. I really wasn't able to come on my computer for a while. and I had to bloody clean my computer today.
If you wanna talk, find me on skype @ Jaidon Vincent.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonasons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector