Re: help finding people to discuss something with

Way to go out-ternet for keeping people busy, myself included.

@fastfinge: Actually, that detective dream did sound like a pretty cool "crackfic" as you call it. I say do it just to see how it ends up!

And songfic. Didn't know that was a thing. Are they really known to be bad? In any case, no I can't really think of what to do with 3 sets of 3 like that. Its a shame to just outright scrap work though.

So I take it your style is more event-driven. Hmm...I'm wondering if you could get something that not centered around some chosen characters then. It the events are interesting, that could be the focus and a large assortment of individuals (or groups) would simply react to them. This way, you could pick the most suited player for the role so it wouldn't cramp your style as much (hopefully!).

@aaron, about the finale.

I think you made a good choice to watch straight on. While they did recall some of the earlier episodes, they are mostly only relevant to the final episode through the key items.

That "You'll Play Your Part" song was nice, although if you really think about it, they didn't really say anything particularly reassurance. In fact, it almost seems like Celestia is admitting she doesn't know and asks Twilight to just wait for it. Which explains her later behaviour as a princess-level blank flank of sort.

I really like how the writer "snuck in" the fact the two opponents powering up for that terrain-levelling confrontation at the end. When the others gave Twilight their magic, I hadn't even thought about the consequences in battle. I also thought Discord sincerity at the end was pretty well shown and executed. And that sudden change to a scary tone at the beginning telling us that something was up even though the scene didn't otherwise suggest anything worr isome (and we didn't know about the villain just yet).

I'd probably recommend "Pinkie Pride" from this season if you like Daniel Ingram's songs even more than the rest of us!

And Tenerife, you mean in the Canary Islands?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cantorlot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cantorlot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cantorlot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fastfinge via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : darkabomination via Audiogames-reflector